Dec 6, 2009

Dear John

Only the best book I have read in a while. I love Nicholas Sparks. I think he just has a way to make anyone cry. The thing he makes his characters say amaze me because they are so sweet. I worship him. Here are some quotes that were my favorite from the book. Please check this book out at your library or buy it!

"True love meant that you care for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."

"It's possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems, and that in time, the grief . . . lessens. It may not go away completely, but after a while it's not so overwhelming."

"Our story has three parts: a beginning, a middle, and an end. And although this is the way all stories unfold, I still can't believe that ours didn't go on forever."

:)

1 comment:

Rasa said...

I agree with you Dear John is amazing book, I recently read it too and loved it (I was thinking about it for 2weeks)
Can't wait to see the movie- trailer looks really good :)