Jul 31, 2009
Nicknames: Sarah Belle
Birthday: June 9
Place of Birth: A hospital
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Male or Female: Female
Screen Name: Im now only giving that to my youtube friends
Hair Colour: Brown with a tint of ugly red
Hair Length: Longish
Eye colour: Blue
Best Feature: Eyes.
Height: 5ft 8"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
First best friend: Laura
First Award: Particapation Award haha
First Sport You Joined: Dance
First Real Vacation: Umm I think Gatlinburg TN
First Concert: never been to one :(
First Love: Alex haha
Movie: The Notebook! 27 Dresses!
TV Show: The Hills
Colours: Pink and Tiffany Blue. I also like navy blue.
Song: Changes all the time.
Restaurant: Its local.
Store: Forever 21.
School: Where I go now!
Book: The Notebook
Magazine: Vogue and Teen Vogue
Shoes: Sandals or flats.
Single or Taken: Single
Typing: This answer
Listening To: The TV downstairs.
Thinking About: This
Wanting: MacBook, iPhone and a Louis Vuitton.
Watching: The screen
Wearing: Shorts. Blue Shirt and bracelets
Want Children?: Yaa
Want to be Married: Yaa
Careers in Mind: Fashion Stylist. idk something with fashion I hope
Where do you want to live?: NYC please
Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: No
Had Alcohol: Ya... haha
Ran Away From Home: i tried to but I only got past the driveway
Broken a bone: No
Got an X-ray: ya
Broken Someone's Heart: Hope not
Broke Up With Someone: Yepp.
Cried When Someone Died: UMM YA
Cried At School: Yes :(
Do You Believe In:
Love At First sight: Yes
Ghosts: idk i have to see to believe
Aliens: umm no
Soul Mates: yes
Kissing on The First Date: If he is cute :D
Yourself: Umm sometimes. I have a low self esteem.
Jul 30, 2009
These are the things that I want like so bad right now. Which i know is quite alot of things, but I can dream cant I?
-MacBook- I want this so I can make videos and just have my own computer! I should be getting one before Christmas time. My goal is to get it by October.
-Dress- Cutest dress ever! I saw one like it at Forever 21, but it was too short on me because I have long legs. But this one at wet seal is only 20 dollars and its long enough! Its SO me!
-Coach Poppy Bag- The blue one matches my school color! Plenty big for me, but to expensive because I gotta save up for my MacBook.
-Louis Vuitton Speedy 30- Gorgeous and classy!
-Pink Sugar Perfume- Smells like heaven on Earth. Enough said.
-New York City- I wanna go back like right now!
And the list goes on and on :)
Jul 29, 2009
- Bow Headbands - they are so preppy and adorable. The one in the first picture is my favorite one I have. I bought it at Forever 21 at Union Sq NYC. It was only $1.50! But I have 5 other headbands with bows lol!
- Super Straight Hair - I just love how straight my hair gets when I actually take my time and straighten ever piece of hair. Of course it majorly damages it.
- Teen Vogue - The best magazine ever. I worship it. I have been a loyal subscriber for three long years!
- LA Candy - A great book. Amazing author! Lauren Conrad is legit.
- Bonjour! - The greatest line in Treschicbeauty's new video about her 1 year anniversary with youtube. Its great. Check it out now.
- Paper Gangsta - My new favorite song by Lady Gaga. Its amazing and very catchy haha.
- Mamma Mia the Movie - Legit.
Thats it! Until next time!
Jul 27, 2009
Close up of my free Coach Pencils! Aren't they cute!?
Jul 26, 2009
1. I love fashion more than makeup. I know its kinda crazy cause I am a makeup guru on youtube, but fashion is something that I have always been passionate about and may even be something I do as a career and study in college. In high school I write most of my papers about something fashion related and Im even in a Fashion class at my school.
2. I want to live in New York. My favorite place I have ever been. Fashion capital!
3. I never ever wear gym shoes to school or out in public unless I am exercising. I just dont think gym shoes are appropriate for everyday wear. They are meant for working out and nothing else. However sneakers like Coach shoes I wear. More fancy and classy.
4. I love bananas and banana flavored candy. They are so yummy. The banana laffy taffy is the best!
5. I figure skate twice a week because I have an already super busy schedule and dont have much extra time for skating.
6. I am a terrible singer. I can not sing to save my life. I sound like Denise Richards when she sings.
7. Freshman year, I made my teachers stupid list more than anyone in any of his classes. Nothing to be proud of I know. But he wrote down whatever dumb comment anyone said. I remember one that made the list and it was "Was Britney Spears at woodstock?" I didnt know what woodstock was. lol.
8. I cant stand it when my nails are chipped and clash with my outfit. Thats mainly why I am so nail polish obsessed. I've always been a major nail polish freak even before youtube.
9. I get stung alot. Not as much as AllThatGlitters did when she was little though. Good thing I am not allergic.
10. My favorite movies are The Notebook and 27 Dresses. I am proud to say that I am proud supporter of chick flicks!
Jul 25, 2009
-Tootsie Roll Pencil
-Allergy Meds (I'm allergic to dogs)
-iTouch and earphones
Jul 24, 2009
The Dark Neutrals also appeared quite often on the runway. The designers layered grays and blacks on top of each other, everything dark. This look is very sophisticated and wearable by the office working woman. Its something that reminds me of Donna Karan, because she is always designing things for the working class women. My favorite outfit from this trend was by Rag n Bone.
The designers go from all darks to bright pinks. Now for this trend I dont recommend going all out and buying a bunch of bright pink things because if you wear to much of it, you will look like a prostitute from the 80's. (just kidding). Find a cute dress or a shirt thats bright pink so you can wear this trend but not be overwelming in bright pink. I personally think Michael Kors got this right. He paired an adorable pink dress with pink shoes and a neutral necklace to make the dress pop even more.
The last one for this post is the Shiny Metallics. Is it just me or has this been "in" for a while now. I have quite a few metallic things but once again not really me. I like it in small doses. I like the way Derek Lam and Ralph Lauren did this. I'm sad to say that one of my favorite lines aka 3.1 Phillip Lim failed.
Jul 23, 2009
The condo we are staying in doesnt have wifi unfortunately, at least I dont think so. That kinda sucks. But its right next to the beach. I love Gulf Shores. Its so beautiful there and the stores/restaurants are amazing. Ive been here like five times already so we pretty much know our way around. They have amazing outlets too. I'm pretty pumped to go to the CCO there. I havent been to a CCO since September which was quite a while back. Oh yeah and there is a Juicy Couture and Coach outlet. Yippee!
I was talking to my aunt yesterday and she said something about going on a girls trip to a big city for my grandma's 70th birthday this fall. Now my grandma is very healthy for her age so she can handle the big cities. So of course I suggested going to New York City cause my grandma has never been. My aunt said she would think about it! I really hope we go there because I really really really really really want to go back. Its my favorite place I have ever been and I really want to live there when I'm older. An internship for some fashion place or magazine would be sweet but lets be realistic that will never happen. Anyways I think it would be so cool to go to NYC in the fall. Talk about beautiful. Plus I could wear cute layered clothes cause it would be cooler than it was when I went this summer. Omg I wanna go so bad. Central Park would probably be the prettiest place to go to in the fall. Im dying just thinking about it!
Oh yah and today my aunt and grandma asked me if I wanted to go shopping at the mall that has the mac sephora coach ect and of course I couldnt cause I have to go to skating. Boohooo. I wanted to pick up a Sephora by OPI nail polish in metro chic and a harajuku lovers perfume in Lil' Angel or G. But now I cant.
So thats about it. Sorry for such a boring post.
Jul 22, 2009
7. Colorblock dress. Im a very boring person because I love wearing plain clothing but making it more interesting by adding accessories. For about 15 dollars for this dress, why not!?
9. Dark Nail Polish. I'm getting really kinda bored with all these bright nail polishes that I own. I barely have any darker colors and I noticed that Lauren Conrad wears alot of dark nail polishes too. I want to try OPI Lincoln Park after Dark and a bunch others!
Jul 21, 2009
1.The first pair I found were these adorable aviators. I have large eyebrows and its hard to find sunglasses that dont look really awkward on my face. These ones are large and big sunglasses are very in and what I typically wear. A great find for only $12.80. Not to mention the site guarentees they are authentic vintage.
2. The next pair I found are alot like the ones Hayley (treschicbeauty) got at Forever 21. I loved the pair she has but I couldnt find them at my little forever 21. Yea I looked because im a copycat! haha. These ones are adorable and are alot like the ones Whitney Port has been seen wearing on episodes of the Hills. They are avaliable for the low price of $14.80 and have a variety of colors!
3. The next pair is another pair of aviators. These ones are alot like the first ones I showed yall but just metal frames. Except they are much larger! And brown. These pairs can be purchased for the low price of $12.80!
Jul 20, 2009
The first one is this purple one. Retailing for around $260. I love the style and color of this one. Very pretty purple except one con is its very limiting.
What are your favorite colors?: Pink. Tiffany Blue. Black. Navy Blue. White.
What is your fashion philosophy?: To not look like trash. Look pretty!
Describe your style: A mix of classy and chic. A pinch of bohemian.
Are you a trend starter or follower?: Hmmm... Starter in some ways.
What current trends do you like?: Ummm I do NOT like maxi dresses
What old trends do you think should come back?: PONCHOS! not
Do you like accesories?: Love them!! Its like clothing is the cake and accessories is the frosting!!!What kind of shoes do you like?: Sandals NOT flip flops, flats, UGGS...
Describe your dream outfit: 3.1 Phillip Lim Dress. Christian Louboutin heels. or a Milly Dress. Of course a Chanel Medallion Tote!
Ever wanted to be a fashion designer?: yah.
Do you like matchy matchy, or mix and match?: Somewhere in the middle
What is your biggest fashion problem?: Short Pants. I have long legs
Do you think it's too expensive to be trendy?: No go to forever 21! Trendy!
If you had a fashion budget of 1 million dollars, where would you shop, and why?: 5th Avenue Baby
Who is your fashion guru?: Huh? On youtube?
If you had to pick one designer to wear for the rest of your life, who would it be, and why?: Marc Jacobs because he makes amazing clothes. Who wouldnt want the lego accessories he featured a few years ago? I would!
Do you like high heels?: OMG YES!
Do you watch fashion shows?: Heck yes. Project Runway is my air
What is the most important piece in your wardrobe?: White V Neck T Shirt. Skinny Jeans. Coach bag cause it matches anything.
The second most important?: Uggs.
What one piece are you dying to add to your wardrobe?: Milly Dress or Marc Jacobs Bag
What do you think is the most fashionable city in the world?: Paris
What is the most money you have spent on a pair of jeans?: idk my mom buys them and doesnt look at the price. I cant help it most jeans are like floods
Do you shop online for clothes?: Sometimes
If so, what stores?: Forever 21
Who is the trendiest person you know?: ummm me :P
Good or Bad Trends:
Leg Warmers?: Good only at skating
Bell Bottoms?: Eww
Jelly Shoes?: GROSS
Scrunchies?: gross again
High-Wasted Pants?: Cute.
Cow Boy Hats?: If you want me to laugh at you
Head Bands?: Great inventions
Gladiator Sandals?: Amazing
Snake Jewelry?: Eww
Concert Tees?: Nope.
Leopard Print?: Yes. To an extent!