Ok so other than my fashion, makeup and nail polish obsession, I also have an obsession with perfumes. I know you all are shocked... just kidding. Im 100% girly girl. Of course my collection is so very small with only like five perfumes, I always want to accumulate more cause I just love smelling stuff. Each fragrance I own brings back a memory of whats happened when I wore that perfume. My ed hardy brings back memories of this spring when I went out with this guy, but now he bothers me so I dont wear my ed hardy one that much. So yeah here are the ones I'm interested in buying or trying:
1. Pink Sugar takes a journey through the pleasures and flavors of childhood with a playful blend of vanilla and caramel.
2. Miss Dior Cherie combines pure couture spirit with the audacity of youthful, playful notes for a fresh approach to a timeless classic. Notes of chic, green tangerine, violette, and pink jasmine mingle with soft patchouli, musk, and delectably sweet strawberry leaves and caramelized popcorn for a delicious scent that's truly irresistible.
3. Marc Jacobs Lola opens with pink peppercorn, pear, and ruby red grapefruit. Blooming midnotes of rose, fuschia peony, and geranium make a feminine statement. Layers of vanilla, warm tonka bean, and creamy musk create a sensous drydown.
4. Chanel Mademoiselle opens with dazzling rose, orange, and bergamot. The heart unites Bulgarian rose, jasmine, and ylang-ylang and the base is composed of patchouli, vetiver, tonka, opoponax, vanilla, and white musk.
5. Fantasy possesses a blend of red lychee, kiwi, cupcake, jasmine, white chocolate, musk, orris root. Fantasy is recommended for daytime wear.
I found the descriptions online. :)