Jan 12, 2010

Pashminas!


Ok so I have been on a major accessories craze lately, Im not sure why but I just am. I have been constantly looking at Forever 21's cheap necklaces and macys and places like that. Also, I have been wearing a ton of scarves. I want to go to NYC like right now (when dont I want to go) and buy more of those super cheap scarves they sell on the streets for like $5 because they have like every color I want and every single pattern I can think of. (So if anyone lives in NYC lemme know so i can pay you ahah just kidding). But anyways I have been loving scarves a ton and I just wanted to share my love for them! Oh and expect a new video about how to wear scarves up in the next week or two :) And a longer blog post probably tomorrow!

as always hugss and kissessss!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

OMG I got a ton of pashminas when I was in NYC and you're right, they're like $5. its soo good

Alexia said...

Hi! I like you blog! Have fun in NYC!!!! =]

laughdurringlife05.blogspot.com

Poppy said...

Attention all blog lovers!!!!



PLEASE look at my NEW blog channel about beauty and lots more called pretty nouveau 20 on blogger/ blogspot I would truly appreciate it too!


Love Poppy

oxoxoxoxoxoxo