Back by popular demand!
1. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30- I want one so bad. These bags are heaven in a purse. To me they are timeless (well they are) and will never be considered last seasons item. Its a very classy purse that if I had money to spend I would buy like right now.
2. Big Bows- We all know what a big bow looks like and I just love how they look as an accent on shirts or dresses. They are so adorable!
3. Polos- I dont know why I am going back to polos all the sudden. I had like polo overkill back in middle school cause thats all we could pretty much wear. I like the Abercrombie polos personally. Once again these are a timeless piece.
4. Diane von Furstenberg- Everytime I go on polyvore this is what catches my attention. This lady is a fashion goddess!
1.Printed Leggings- No offense. I know alot like these cause they are in style now. However, you will not catch me in these suckers. I like denim leggings but thats about it.
2. Rompers- They just arent me. I know some are cute, but not me. Not my style at all. I just dont like overalls and thats what rompers remind me of.