Aug 14, 2009

OPI Matte Collection

As yall know, I am a major nail polish freak. I have always been a big fan of buying nail polishes and I probably will always be one. Recently I have become obsessed with OPI and higher end nail polishes.

The launch is called the Matte Collection featuring 6 popular colors that were turned into these matte finishes. And when I say matte I dont mean like most shiny matte nail polishes, these are LEGIT matte finishes. I am super excited about this launch because it has this gorgeous version of OPI You Don't Know Jacques! The picture below is from flickr. Not my picture.



The other 5 colors in this collection are:
-Alpine Snow
-Russian Navy
-La Paz-itively Hot
-Lincoln Park After Dark
-Gargantuan Green Grape

Hopefully my Ulta has this collection because I want that nail polish!

Comment Please! I love reading them!

xoxo!

1 comment:

macjess18 said...

I'm buying Russian Navy. :]
Deff my new fall favorite.